vineri, 14 februarie 2014

About beeing different and BodyJewelryPiercing.com

     Hi all,
    Today I want to talk about body piercing. One taboo subject, even if people are very evolved these days. Body piercing and tattoos aren't  taboo for people that are living far away from civilization. Indian people or African tribes. Why this fog around piercing? I'm a  big fan of body piercing and tattoos, as many of you already notice. Today I want to introduce you a very cool site where you can find good quality and many models of piercings. This site is: www.bodyjewelrypiercing.com . Take a look, I'm sure something will cling your attention. They have, silver, titanium, steel, zircon, plastic materials.
   Low price, good quality, lovely models, diversification what can you wish more? So I dare you to take a look, to be wild and maybe why not have a new pierce or maybe your first one. ;)

                         Titanium Nose Labret Stud

                                    
                      Blackline Labret Stud 16 ga with Spike


                            Darkside Spiral Ear Stretcher


                               Purple UV Taper Ear Stretcher

 

                                Steel Nipple Bar - Wings

                              Rose Helix Piercing Bar


                        Zircon Gold Circular Barbell

                      
                           Jewelled Steel Belly Bar


                             Flat Jewel Steel Nose Stud

 
                         Titanium Internally Threaded Jewel 


For more models, detail or ideas please check their site. It's awesome what you can find there. Just take a look. Good luck everyone. 

21 de comentarii:

  1. Outch don't need it !! Have a great week end dear Ella :) M-C

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Original pieces!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Valentine's day!!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Piercing wygląda bardzo oryginalnie, ale ja nie odważyłabym się go sobie zrobić. Pozdrawiam : ) http://jusinx.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You are absolutely right, body peer sing is bit a taboo ... In india almost everyone has multiple pearcing ..
    I am
    Surely going to check the website out
    Happy Valentines day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Sometimes I think about tragus piercing, but I've never done it
    I love piercing on the eyebrows, especially in men
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Nice post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great post and lovely blog! love it ! let me know if you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin :)
    xoxo Jil

    jml-photografie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. great post! I've always liked piercings but I was never brave enough to get one :) have a great weekend darling! :****

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I have always wanted to get my belly button pierced as I think it looks really lovely, especially while in a bikini (though, of course the piercing shouldn't be very tacky as they sometimes tend to be!)
    Great post & thank you for introducing me to this site!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. tocmai ce mi-am scos inelul din buric...deja regret decizia luata :(
    pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. love the last one most!!!blue star
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. it's very pretty interesting stuff!
    dianadaron.ru

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Nice
    http://femeklick.blogspot.de/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Hello,
    i have an invite for you :)


    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    --> Invitation to my 5 winners Firmoo Giveaway!
    I hope you will partecipate!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. very nice jewellery :)
    misses ;)
    pozdrawiamy i zapraszamy do nas , jak się spodoba zaobserwuj :)
    http://niesymetrycznieo.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. nice post, when I was younger I would love to have one, not anymore!! :) maybe a tattoo in the future, a little one :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Foarte frumoase accesorii, mai ales trandafirasul !

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you very much for passing by and for your opinion.Hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day!