marți, 7 octombrie 2014

Fake it until you make it!

Fericirea, vine din interior. Asa ca eu merg pe principiul prefa-te pana te crezi si tu. Te simti deprimat si simti ca nu iti gasesti locul? Atunci zambeste, razi cu pofta, razi pana simti ca esti cu adevarat fericit. Eu asa am invatat sa trec cu fruntea sus prin viata. Nu conteaza ce iti ofera ziua, gandeste-te ca la orice problema este si o rezolvare. Nu exista IMPOSIBIL!

I was wearing Stone Creek boots, Tally Weijl dress, Mely Melo accessories, Hand made bag, no name scarf.
















 Today's quote : “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!”

The joy, it's a state of mind. So I say fake it until you make it. You feel sad and blue, then it's time for you to fake a smile until, the smile becomes the reality of your day. Smile until you feel the joy. That is how I keep myself going through life. I always smile and I barely let myself feel the sadness of life.. No matter what smile and think PINK!

10 comentarii:

  1. i try to fake the smile on those dull day s :)
    your oitfits are so unique and i so love them
    this one is fab too
    Keep in touch
    www.beigbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great outfit! Looks comfy and super cute :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love reading your posts, dear! They are always full of sense and wisdom.
    Besides, your personal style is amazing! You always look more than original and chic at the same time. How can you be so beautiful, hughh?))) Those photographs turned out so professional and charming. You are so photogenic, indeed!
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Alexandra you are too kind!!! Thank you very much for your lovely words!:)

      Ștergere
  4. I like your dress dear :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog to hear your opinion about my lay-out change. You can leave a comment in my shoutbox or guestbook :)
    xx isa | Stoer & Sexy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Kolejny bardzo fajny post :)
    Bardzo podoba mi się design bloga *.*
    Dodaję do zakładek i czekam na kolejną notkę!

    uusi-alku-kinia.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. It is important to always put on a smile! Whenever I feel sad I put on a bright and colorful outfit and I can't help but smile! Your outfit is so sweet and you layered it so perfectly!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I'm loving this whole outfit! Especially the jacket/cardigan thing. You're so pretty!! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Foarte tare tinuta!! Ghetele sunt superbe, dresul deosebit, bentita din par, cardiganul, rochia, toate-mi plac, te pup!!

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you very much for passing by and for your opinion.Hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day!